- Karate-do Kyohan A comprehensive guide to practice written by Master Funakoshi, the Kyohan details specifics of kihon, kata, kumite, and principles of karate practice. Required reading.
- Karate-do Nyumon A beginner’s guide, essential for those in their first years of practice, written by Master Funakoshi.
- Notes on Training (Out of Print–Limited Availability) A collection of Mr. Ohshima’s notes from the achieved SKA newsletters.
- Twenty Guiding Principles of Karate Written by Master Funakoshi and translated by SKA’s Black Belt Council President John Teramoto.
Gi and Apparel
- SKA Heavyweight Gi (Requires sign-on to SKA website)
- SKA Lightweight Gi (Requires sign-on to SKA website)
- Gi on Amazon (elastic waist)
- Belts on Amazon (Change the default color to white, brown, or black)